Rated one of the “ten best parenting books of 1993” by “Child” magazine, “Eating Expectantly” (newly revised and in its third edition) is the most comprehensive and up-to-date book on pregnancy nutrition. Its friendly style makes it easy to read; its practical tips make eating well a map. “Eating Expectantly” shows: * How women — and men — can improve their diets before pregnancy to increase their fertility and their odds of having a healthy baby.
* How women with high-risk conditions, such as diabetes, multiferal pregnancy, or hypertension, can help themselves and their babies with special care and good nutrition.
* How to lower the risk of food poisoning and reduce exposure to environmental pollutants like lead, mercury, and pesticides.
“Eating Expectantly” also includes:
* Hundreds of handy menus and tasty recipes complete with nutrient analysis.
* Hints on healthy eating when dining out, using convenience foods, or sticking to a budget.
* Hundreds of reliable health, nutrition, and parenting resources, including websites.
* Advice on postpartum weight loss and breastfeeding.
Paperback book Eating Expectantly read online. EPUB ebook Eating Expectantly Bridget Swinney buy cheap Kindle on Walmart. Hardback Eating Expectantly download for PocketBook. PDF ebook Eating Expectantly by Bridget Swinney on Barnes & Noble.